Join us on the Hill for our 2019 Middle School Retreat!
Roast S’mores around the campfire, take the field for an epic shaving cream battle and hang out with some college athletes. Come and experience a weekend of fun and faith as we rise in the power of Christ to meet the challenge of living for Christ!
March 29 -31, 2019
Location: Camp Oak Hill, Oxford, NC
- Awesome Competitions
- Fun Games
- Life-Changing Huddles
- Engaging Chapels
- Great Food
- Powerful Worship
(Non-refundable $50 deposit required at registration, no refund allowed after March 22, 2019)
For information on available scholarships and transportation, please contact your local FCA staff person.
Frequently asked questions…
- Check-in begins at 6:00PM Friday night, with the first Team Meeting starting at 8PM. [Please eat dinner before arriving].
- Students will need a sleeping bag/pillow OR twin sheets/blanket/pillow for their bunk for the weekend.
- Pack athletic clothing, tennis shoes, toiletries, and towels.
- Pick-up will begin at 11AM on Sunday morning after the last Team Meeting concludes.
- Students will be sleeping in cabins with students of the same biological gender from their school; and engaging in huddles (small group discussions) with the same biological gender, but including a mix of students from other schools.
- Cell phones are allowed, but may be collected during Team Meetings and Huddles.
- Bring cash for snacks or purchases from the Camp Store.
- If you have any dietary restrictions, please email David Wall at email@example.com with specific details.