Join us for the FCA Middle School Winter Retreat
Roast S’mores around the campfire, take the field for an epic shaving cream battle and hang out with some college athletes. Come and experience a weekend of fun and faith as we rise in the power of Christ to meet the challenge of living for Christ!
February 28 – March 1, 2020
Location: Camp Dixie, Fayetteville, NC
- Awesome Competitions
- Fun Games
- Life-Changing Huddles
- Engaging Chapels
- Great Food
- Powerful Worship
(Non-refundable $50 deposit required at registration, no refund allowed after February 21, 2020)
For information on available scholarships and transportation, please contact your local FCA staff person.
Frequently asked questions…
- Check-in begins at 6:00PM Friday night, with the first Team Meeting starting at 8PM. [Please eat dinner before arriving].
- Students will need a sleeping bag/pillow OR twin sheets/blanket/pillow for their bunk for the weekend.
- Pack athletic clothing, tennis shoes, toiletries, and towels.
- Pick-up will begin at 11AM on Sunday morning after the last Team Meeting concludes.
- Students will be sleeping in cabins with students of the same biological gender from their school; and engaging in huddles (small group discussions) with the same biological gender, but including a mix of students from other schools.
- Cell phones are allowed, but may be collected during Team Meetings and Huddles.
- Bring cash for snacks or purchases from the Camp Store.
- If you have any dietary restrictions, please email David Wall at firstname.lastname@example.org with specific details.
We are so excited to have Albert Almore as our speaker this year. Albert is the senior pastor at the Motion Church and is one of our most in demand FCA speakers in the Craven County area. You will not want to miss hearing Albert.