2019 Middle School Retreat
November 8-10, 2019
@ Garden City Chapel and Retreat Center
316 Dogwood Drive North
Murrells Inlet, SC 29576
COST: $100 PER PERSON
- Ages 11-14 or Grades 6-8
- Cost includes: FCA Bible, Theme FCA T-Shirt, Lodging,
- Breakfast and Lunch Saturday, Breakfast on Sunday.
- All registered students must stay on campus.
- Substitutions allowed of the SAME gender based on availability before arrival.
Registration NOW to reserve your spot.
WHAT TO BRING:
Casual Dress for Weather Conditions, Sleeping Bag or sheets/ Blanket, Pillow, Towels, Toiletries, Tennis Shoes, Athletic Clothing, Breath-mints, Extra Money for snacks, and food.
IMPORTANT HELPFUL TIPS:
- All forms must be completed ONLINE for each student and adult attending the retreat
- The Adult Sponsors are responsible for their students during Saturday from 4-8 pm. Dinner is not provided.
- Housing for all students will be by conference huddle assignment.
- Students are not allowed to leave the campus without sponsor permission.
- Students are to be on campus for all meals provided. We want to keep all vehicles parked.
- “Adults on Campus” means housing in dorm rooms, usually with youth.
- Adults staying in off-campus housing must pay $50 conference fee and make their own housing arrangements.
For information on Adult housing, call Garden City Realty (843) 651-2121. If you need additional information regarding the retreat, contact Bootsie Griggs at 843-307-1106 or Stephanie Blackman with Registration at 803-230-1185
From: Rockhill FCA
From: Journey Church