FCA Senior High SCHOOL RETREAT
March 29 -31, 2019
16 Dogwood Drive North
Murrells Inlet, SC 29576
Registration Begins Friday at 5:00 pm
1st Session Begins at 9:00 pm
Concludes on Sunday at 10:30 am
COST: $100 PER PERSON – Grades 9 – 12
- $50.00 non-refundable deposit due when registering groups.
- Cost includes: FCA Bible, Theme FCA T-Shirt, Lodging,
- Breakfast and Lunch Saturday, Breakfast on Sunday.
- All registered students must stay on campus.
- Substitutions allowed of the SAME gender based on availability before arrival.
- Register NOW to reserve your spot.
Mail your Deposit to: FCA PO Box 423 Rockhill, SC 29731. Registrations deadline Wednesday March 20th Deadline.
WHAT TO BRING: Casual Dress for Weather Conditions, Sleeping Bag or sheets/ Blanket, Pillow, Towels, Toiletries, Athletic Clothing and Shoes, Breath-mints, and ***Extra Money for snacks and food***
- All FCA Staff Workers , Adults Volunteers, Chaperones, and Huddle Leaders must register online.
- All Adult Sponsors are responsible for their students during Saturday from 4-8 pm. Dinner on your own.
- All Student Housing will be by assignment according to huddle conference assignments.
- Students are not allowed to leave the campus until Saturday free time with school group and Sponsor.
- Students are to remain on campus for all meals provided by FCA. All Students driving park vehicle please.
- Only assigned Huddles Leaders are permitted to stay in dorms with students.
- Adults/ Chaperones staying off-campus must pay $50 conference fee to attend worship services and provides their own housing arrangements.
- For a list of nearby hotels or housing rentals call Garden City Realty (843) 651-2121. Additional information, contact Bootsie Griggs ( Retreat Director) at 843-307-1106 or Stephanie Blackman (Registrar) at 803-230-1185
Senior High Retreat (SHR) Speaker
Casey Clark – “The Ninja”
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
“Herb and Danielle” – 2 Moon