2018 Girls Team Basketball Camp
July 10 – 12
- Head Coach attends for free
- $190 for each player and coach
- A second coach can attend for free if 10 players are registered
- A $250 non-refundable reservation Fee is due April 15. This will be credited towards your total amount due.
Team Registration will be completed online. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the registration link. Each player and coach will need to complete the online registration in order to attend camp. Player’s registration requires important insurance and waiver information that will need to be completed by a parent/guardian.
If finances are a problem for your team to attend please contact your local FCA staff person who can assist. If you do not know who your local FCA staff person, contact Will Collins at email@example.com and he will get you connected.
What to Expect:
Team Camps are designed to impact coaches and athletes for Christ through team competition. Coaches enroll their players to attend camp as a team. It is a great outreach opportunity and coaches benefit greatly by evaluation of their team’s talent. Team camps serve the coaches by providing a great camp experience for their players while building team unity.
Meals and Lodging:
All meals are provided by the camp EXCEPT lunch on Tuesday and lunch on Thursday. Lodging will be in the UNC-G campus dorms.
There will be 6 sessions of gameplay with each session consisting of 2-20 minute games (running clock).
Coaches Morning Devotion:
Coaches are invited to join a 15 minute devotion each morning of the camp led by FCA staff.
Morning Large Group Meeting:
A 15 minute devotion will start out each morning followed by recap of the previous day, video highlights, and competition results.
Evening Large Group Gathering:
A Full program that consists of videos, stage games, a message, and more. The Highlight of the whole camp!
What to Bring:
- Team Jerseys for competition (pinnies are fine)
- Team Balls or equipment that you use for team warm ups
- We will have a trainer and hydration stations available, but we also recommend you bring your team water bottles as well.
- The trainer will only tape for injuries, not for precaution. We will have too many athletes on site to make it possible for us to do so.
- Twin XL long sheets, and/or a sleeping bag and pillow.
- Basic Toiletries
- We recommend players bring $20 cash to buy snacks, late night meals, etc.
*** Please advise your players NOT to bring a large amount of cash, expensive jewelry, and other valuables. ***