How do FCA Camps Work?
University of South Carolina at Beaufort
- FCA Cheer Summer Camps, both Private and Team, allow us to reach thousands of Cheerleaders and their Coaches across the United States. We have Excellence in Cheer, Unique and Creative Stunts, fun Dances, Innovative Pyramids and overall Top Notch Material!
- As the #1 Sports Ministry in the World, the Fellowship of Christian Athletes has access to vast resources and scholarships. FCA Cheer provides “Best of the Best” instruction by Christian College Instructors, and a Ministry Team that will make a huge impact!
- Team Huddles with trained Christian College Huddle Leaders not only lead each squad through an amazing FCA Curriculum with their own FCA Study Bible, but they become their Mentor and Friend. Each squad that attends FCA Cheer Camp will have their own College Huddle Leader.
- Coach’s Huddles facilitated by FCA Cheerleading’s National Director provide a time of Unity, Bonding and Spiritual growth for the Adults.
- Nightly Chapel Sessions featuring lively Praise and Worship, fun Skits, impactful Testimonies, and a Christian speaker who relates to the Cheerleaders concerning key issues they deal with every day.